Bishop's Acre, Lighthorne
Hilltop House is an impressive five bedroom, five bathroom detached home and sits behind electric gates at the head of Bishop’s Acre enjoying views to the front over open countryside.
Click on the images to see larger versions
Ground Floor: Impressive galleried entrance hall with vaulted ceiling, cloakroom, sitting room with wood burning stove and bi-folding doors out to the garden, large open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-folding doors out to the garden. Utility room.
First Floor: Galleried landing, master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling, Juliet balcony, dressing room and en-suite bathroom, three additional bedrooms, two with en-suite
shower rooms. Family bathroom.
- State of the art renewable technology provided by ground source heating. Click HERE to learn more
- Underfloor heating to both floors
- Individually designed kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including 2 ovens, hob, extractor, wine fridge, dishwasher, full height fridge and separate freezer
- Multi-fuel burning stove in the sitting room
- Luxury bathrooms with tiling by Porcelanosa
- Distinctive timber and glass staircase
- Bi-folding doors from the sitting room and family room opening onto the garden
- Security alarm
- Oversized double garage with electric door
- 10 year warranty cover
- Landscaped gardens with external lighting and water supply
Bishop’s Acre is an exclusive development of five contemporary detached homes located on the fringe of Lighthorne with views to the front over open countryside. Each home is individually designed with spacious and light filled living areas, luxury kitchens and bathrooms and oversized garages. All benefit from state of the art ground source heating for sustainable, cost effective living. Read more about Ground Source Heating HERE.
Lighthorne is a picturesque village with historic buildings such as The Antelope Inn, St Laurence’s Church and thatched stone cottages protected by its Conservation Area status. The thriving community has a wide range of activities including mother and toddler group, history society, bell ringing and ramblers’ groups while the film club, drama group and village hall committee regularly present entertainment in the village hall and outdoors. The sports ground has a cricket pitch, hard tennis court and Pavilion Cafe, and adjacent are the village allotments
Viewing by appointment only.
Contact email@example.com or call 01926 650484.
Address for Sat Nav systems
CV35 0BA (For Sat Nav)
Images above are taken in and around Lighthorne