Bishop's Acre, Lighthorne
Hilltop House is an impressive five bedroom, five bathroom detached home and sits behind electric gates at the head of Bishop’s Acre enjoying views to the front over open countryside.
Click on the images to see larger versions
Ground Floor: Impressive galleried entrance hall with vaulted ceiling, cloakroom, sitting room with wood burning stove and bi-folding doors out to the garden, large open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-folding doors out to the garden. Utility room.
First Floor: Galleried landing, master bedroom suite with vaulted ceiling, Juliet balcony, dressing room and en-suite bathroom, three additional bedrooms, two with en-suite
shower rooms. Family bathroom.
- State of the art renewable technology provided by ground source heating. Click HERE to learn more
- Underfloor heating to both floors
- Individually designed kitchen with a range of integrated appliances including 2 ovens, hob, extractor, wine fridge, dishwasher, full height fridge and separate freezer
- Multi-fuel burning stove in the sitting room
- Luxury bathrooms with tiling by Porcelanosa
- Distinctive timber and glass staircase
- Bi-folding doors from the sitting room and family room opening onto the garden
- Security alarm
- Oversized double garage with electric door
- 10 year warranty cover
- Landscaped gardens with external lighting and water supply